Wednesday, December 26, 2012

TO ALL MY CHRISTIAN FRIENDS....


We (Muslim a follower of Muhammed PBUH) want to appolgise for not Wishing u Happy Xmas...

There r few reasons..

(1) We don't believe that Jesus was God or Son of God he was a Messenger for Hawaris...
(2) God's birthday itself is a Myth because Creatures are Born not the Creator
(3) Jesus PBUH has no relation with santa clause.. And I don't keep my Faith on fairy Tales
(4) I love Jesus thats y I don't want to Celebrate xmas in Bars and clubs drinking Alchahol and dancing with Girls which might end up in Adultry which is Against the 10 comandments...

and in end we all Muslims pray that may Allah give you Guidance and help you to understand that you are Luckiest and now a follower of Last Messenger Muhammed SAW (Moses PBUH had prayed to be among the follower of this Ummah)
Please no Hard feelings.. Its nothing personal... We still love u for the sake of Allah
and top of it my Mohammed SAW have not allowed me.
I know many of my friends will disagree with me on this but my priority is Allah and I am only born to please him

No comments: